Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Nanowrimo Day 2

My vlog from day 2 of Nanowrimo. I just washed my hair and don't own a hair dryer so that's why I look like a drowned rat!

I talk about my bad guy who needs working on as he's a bad rip-off of another bad guy from childrens' TV, my fabric map which I melted today and how I feel about Nanowrimo and why I do it and think it's a good thing - the last topic was because I keep coming across blog posts and articles about people complaining about Nanowrimo and do every year.

You know, not everything works for everybody. There are lots of ways of writing a book - I remember reading about one guy who would rewrite and rewrite and rewrite the same novel over and over until it was perfect.

What a wonderful world we live in where everyone has different opinions and different ways of doing things, it's just a shame we all expect everyone to think the same as we do - something that I'm just as guilty of as the next person.


No comments:

Post a Comment