Friday, 5 November 2010

Nanowrimo Day 5

My story is going a bit sci fi. I'm not sure how that happened!

However, later on from this video I started working out what was going to happen and trying to bring it all together.

I think I need to go back and start my story a lot earlier. I'm really excited about the changes and think I need to go and do some research into ancient cultures.

I'm almost at 40k.

I went wandering around the graveyards at my Dad's house today and forgot to talk for some of it so I added:
Music by Kevin MacLeod http://www.incompetech.com

I'm embarassed I got out of breath in the second half but I'm blaming it on my stuffed up nose. Also I have learnt that my eyes look off in different directions - maybe it's just that the camera is so close to my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment